Wednesday, February 26, 2020

James and Royce at the APA


Royce wj soc from Osopher

Greetings from chilly Chicago



where there must surely be something better to do tonight than attend a philosophy conference...



My badge boldly declares "my pronoun"...



I'll go downstairs in a bit to deliver my latest reflections on what we can learn from the friendly, good-spirited, lifelong philosophical antagonism between two great philosophers - a pragmatist and an idealist - who didn't let their divergent ideas diminish their humane mutual respect. That's kinda what we were talking about in class Thursday with Ben, isn't it?

Do I get extra credit for walking right past the Yazoo booth at Gate 25 without stopping, when I boarded the plane for Chicago?

No comments:

KurzweilAI.net Accelerating Intelligence News