Saturday, May 7, 2011

gone fishin'

Grades posted, another semester in the books. I don't fish, but if I did I'd go fishin' now.


This is dedicated to the student who slipped me a gratuitous note on final exam day: "I forgive you." Funny thing is, his theological "Father" probably wouldn't.




Father forgive us for what we must do

You forgive us we'll forgive you
We'll forgive each other till we both turn blue
Then we'll whistle and go fishing in heaven...



Fish and whistle, whistle and fish
Eat everything that they put on your dish
And when we get through we'll make a big wish
That we never have to do this again again


 By the way, folks: it was the guy on the bicycle who said the important thing is not to stop asking questions. It's the last thing I said on the last day of class, but most of you missed it. I forgive you.




No comments:

KurzweilAI.net Accelerating Intelligence News